188 Kensington Park Road, Portobello, London W11 2ES, England Shop hours: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
Sign up to our Newsletter. Select which sections you would like to receive information on by checking the boxes below. We'll send you all the latest news from Couverture and The Garbstore.
Posted 12/12/2010 December 2010
Brooklyn based designer Caitlin Mociun studied textiles at the Rhode Island School of Design before launching her own label Mociun (pronounced mo – shen) in 2005.
Brooklyn based designer Caitlin Mociun studied textiles at the Rhode Island School of Design before launching her own label Mociun (pronounced mo – shen) in 2005. Inspired by the designs of the Bauhaus movement as well as the plant photography of Karl Blossfeldt, Mociun deliberately keeps the garments of her eponymous label simple and pared down “so that the textiles can really make the impact.” “Usually images from my own past creep into the designs. I find the colours of photos from the late seventies and eighties really amazing.” Mociun creates traditionally styled contemporary fashion whilst incorporating sustainable fabrics such as organic cotton and bamboo.
- MociunSquare Diamond Stud Diamond
- MociunChrysophase Triangle Necklace Gold
- MociunCluster Necklace Gold
- MociunStacked Sapphire Ring Gold
- Steven AlanDayer Sunglasses Black
- Steven AlanDayer Sunglasses Charcoal Crystal
- Steven AlanLewis Sunglasses Matte Grey Crystal
- Steven AlanLewis Sunglasses Classic Tortoise
- BelleroseRof Hat P0498 Navy & Red
- MorleyHank Aloha Hawaii Shirt Hawaii
- MorleyDaily Poussin Dress Apricot
- MorleyMona Japanflower Print Skirt Shell
- HaySet Of 5 Copper Hangers Copper
- GiftsSucculent Plant Pen F22-2B
- GiftsSucculent Plant Pen F22-5B
- GiftsSucculent Plant Pen F22-6B