- Favourite city? Paris
- Favourite meal? My mom's potato pancakes with a side of brisket
- In 3 words, describe your brand aesthetic? Organic, Elegant, Playful
- In 3 words describe your SS18 collection? Feminine, Nostalgic, Oceanic
- What’s currently on your music playlist? William Onyeabor, Sylvan Esso, Simon & Garfunkel
- Netflix binge boxset? 2025 response, Stranger Things.
- Most inspired by? Nature!
- Favourite book? Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
- Lipstick or eyeliner? Lipstick
- Go-to wardrobe staple? Vintage Levis 517's
- Favourite summer hot spot? Matador Beach in Malibu
- What’s next for Leigh Miller? I'd really like to foray into a few home goods items in the coming year.
Exploring an eclectic assortment of handmade and sustainably sourced jewellery, Couverture’s latest editorial is a celebration of free-flowing design that effortlessly blends playful twists with striking details.
Renowned for her distinctive use of colour and pattern, Donna’s designs are infused with her playful sense of humour, her love of nature and a life-long passion for craft and making. Two decades later, Couverture celebrates this momentous landmark with a window installation dedicated to the anniversary Autumn / Winter 2023 Collection.
For our autumn editorial, the Couverture team headed to a mid-century modern house to capture standout styles from the AW23 collections.