- Favourite city? Paris
- Favourite meal? My mom's potato pancakes with a side of brisket
- In 3 words, describe your brand aesthetic? Organic, Elegant, Playful
- In 3 words describe your SS18 collection? Feminine, Nostalgic, Oceanic
- What’s currently on your music playlist? William Onyeabor, Sylvan Esso, Simon & Garfunkel
- Netflix binge boxset? 2025 response, Stranger Things.
- Most inspired by? Nature!
- Favourite book? Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
- Lipstick or eyeliner? Lipstick
- Go-to wardrobe staple? Vintage Levis 517's
- Favourite summer hot spot? Matador Beach in Malibu
- What’s next for Leigh Miller? I'd really like to foray into a few home goods items in the coming year.
With the Spring/Summer 23 collections steadily rolling out, it’s time to introduce some of the new and exciting labels joining the Couverture roster this season.
Born at the intersection of cutting-edge technology, environmental consciousness and democratic design, Early Majority has seemingly emerged from nowhere, fully formed and intent on breathing new life into the fashion landscape.
To celebrate the arrival of cosy new winter collections at Couverture, we invited brand consultant and digital creator Brittany Bathgate to pop by the store for a catch-up and coffee whilst she was visiting West London from her hometown of Norwich.