The Toast Bread Lamp by Pampshade is handmade by artist Yukiko Morita. Her inspiration stemmed from her previous profession as a baker, which left her astonished at how much unsold bread was thrown away at the end of each day. To preserve the toast, she has covered slices in a layer of resin to protect the bread from decaying, which are then fitted with an LED light for a soft, warm glow.
- 5 to 8cm in Diameter Approx. (Individual shape and size may vary slightly)
- Real Bread and Coated with Resin
- LED Light
- Requires 1 AA Battery (Not Included)
- Continuous Lighting Time: 50 hours approx.
- Switch on the Back
- Hook on the Back
- Keep Dry
- Handmade in Japan
See More See Less
- Collect in store (1-2 Working Days) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (DPD) - £4.95
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.95