Work with us...
Available Online and in London, Couverture and the Garbstore is the definitive one-stop shopping destination for all that is unique, inspiring and perhaps a little idiosyncratic. Browse through our open positions and if you would like to join the team, please get in touch.
Part Time Retail Assistant - Couverture
We are currently looking for a retail assistant to join the Couverture team. Reporting to the Retail Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the shop floor.
Responsible for all till transactions
- Processing payments: Cash/Cheque/Credit Card
- Credit Notes
- Gift vouchers
- Chasing outstanding press samples
- Assisting stylists when they visit the shop
- Interior and window display
- Twice daily replenishment or more frequently as required
- Stock taking as instructed by business manager
- Excellent customer liaison skills, to encourage and develop good customer relationships
- Noting specific customer requirements and informing customers of stock arrival where appropriate
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to: Linda@couverture.co.uk
Couverture and The Garbstore Ecommerce Models
We are always on the hunt for both female and male Ecommerce Models to shoot creative content and product for our website.
Modelling experience not essential.
Male model requirements:
Age: 18 to 28
Height: 5ft 11" to 6ft 2"
Chest: 38" to 44"
Waist: 30" to 34"
Female Model Requirements:
Age: 18 to 28
Height: 5ft 8" to 5ft 11"
Dress Size: UK8
If interested, please submit your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Ecommerce Retouchers
We are continually looking for retouchers to work with us on a freelance basis. You will be predominately retouching for our ecommerce site, which means a fast turn around of 50 to 100 images a day, cut out and cropped for product and model shots.
Please send CVs and portfolios to email@example.com