- Co-op Trench
The Co-op Trench Coat is a smock-cum-coat, keeping the oversized fit of its origin. The coat is constructed from a high density Japanese cotton that is both lightweight and wind resistant. Featuring 4 central symmetrical patch pockets with flaps secured in Danish military style with visible snaps. The left flap also hides a separate smaller welt pocket set into the patch pocket opening. The coat also features a back vent flap which acts to make it even more appropriate for summer, and allows for the jacket to roll down for easy storage, in camp roll style.
Model is 6ft 2" and wear size M.
- Vintage Talon zip.
- 5 Pockets at front.
- Vented flap yoke at back.
- Easy pack-away detail using leather adjuster.
- Japanese high density cotton.
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50