- Facet Shirt
The Facet Shirt is constructed from a double-faced dobby fabric from Japan. The patchwork front pattern is reminiscent of block styled quilting developed by settlers in the 18th century to create warm blankets for cold winters using scraps or smaller pieces of saved fabric to create the whole.
Model is 6ft 2" and wears size large.
- True to size.
- Double faced, Japanese, dobby weave.
- Facet contrast patched front.
- Garbstore Tri-hole button.
- 100% Cotton.
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50