- Hereford Parka
The Hereford Parka takes its name from its connection to the SAS - and their famous base in Herefordshire, Credenhill Barracks. Based on a 1942 SAS 4 Pocket Sand Smock, our parka is constructed from repro military canvas made in Japan. The garment plays on the original specifications with an added Vintage Talon centre front zip to make the smock a jacket, increasing its wearability. The hood zips up separately with smaller Talon zip and tab detail with button showing lower on centre front. The back pocket detail is informed by the French military F1 bag and is our second change to the iconic smock. An oversized light coat, the Hereford Parka is perfect for trans-seasonal layering.
Model is 6ft and wears size M.
- Japanese military canvas.
- Four front pockets.
- Large 'backpack' pocket with vintage leather fastener.
- Vintage Talon zip with sunrise zip box.
- Hooded with zip through gusseted neck protector.
- 100% Cotton.
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50