Hereford Parka Charcoal
The Hereford Parka takes it's name from it's connection to the SAS - and their famous base in Herefordshire, Credenhill Barracks. Based on a 1942 SAS 4 pocket sand smock, Garbstore's parka is constructed from an Oxford weave wool made in Japan. The garment plays on the original specifications with an added vintage Talon centrefront zip to make the smock jacket increase it's wearability. The parka's hood zips up separately with a smaller Talon zip, which finishes under the centrefront zip. The back pocket detail is informed by the French Military F1 Bag and is our second change to the iconic smock.
- Hooded with zip through gusseted neck protector.
- Vintage Talon zip with sunrise zip box.
- Large 'backpack' pocket with press stud closure.
- 4 Front patch pockets, double entry on the lower 2 pockets.
- Japanese oxford weave wool.
20% VAT will be deducted for EU and international orders