Saffron The Hippy
Couverture have teamed up with the Fairtrade wooden handicrafts company, Wedgie and the London based artist, Maria Ines Gul on a limited-edition design.
Meet Saffron: An original flower child, Saffron was born and raised at the height of the 1960's peace & love movement. Saffy has four things she adores in life, altruism, feminism, naturism & doorstop-ism. Combine them all, and you have - quite possibly - the most perfect doorstopper in the Wedgie family.
- As each doorstop is handmade, there may be small imperfections that make each product one of a kind.
- Designed by Maria Ines Gul.
- Handmade & handpainted in Sri Lanka.
- 100% Alstonia Wood.
- Exclusive to Couverture.
20% VAT will be deducted for non-EU orders
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £4.95
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50