- Insulated Mock Neck Pullover
Insulated Mock Neck Pullover
From Japanese designer Yuki Matsuda's highly regarded Meg Company, the California-based label Monitaly creates functional, military inspired classics. The Insulated Mock Neck Pullover is crafted from water-repellent Vancloth cotton poplin with a nylon parachute fabric lining with high-loft virgin hollow polyester insulation. The fluffy quilt fabric used for the lining helps keep you warm as it traps air between the sythentic fibers which warms as your body temperature increases. Unlike down which becomes heavy when damp, the quilt remains lightweight even when wet.
Model is 6ft 2" and wears size Large.
- True to size, relaxed fit.
- Two handwarmer pockets on front.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord on neck and at hem.
- 100% Water-repellent cotton with Thinsulate lining.
- Made in the USA.
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50