Knoll Dress White
Enjoy a fest for the senses, with the Knoll dress by Minä Perhonen, featuring an all over herringbone pattern. A much thicker thread has been used to create a satisfying texture which has been set on a cotton/silk blend, forming the appearance of a raised hill. Its loose shape and the addition of pockets make this dress the choice for summer.
- Detachable waist tie.
- Embroidered herringbone and piped detailing.
- Midi length.
- Deep pockets.
- Loose, Billowy short sleeves.
- Made in Japan.
- 60% cotton, 40% silk, embroidery part: 100% cotton
20% VAT will be deducted for non-EU orders
- 2-3 Working Days (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £0
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.95