- Our Hands Charity Auction
Terms & Conditions ‘Our Hands’ Charity Auction at Garbstore.ten
Garbstore.ten 'Our Hands' Auction Terms and Conditions
To celebrate a decade of Garbstore, we invite our closest collaborators to customise vintage glove moulds for a new installation
Featuring exclusive designs from TSPTR, Engineered Garments, Brain Dead, Better, Sneeze Magazine, Meg Company, Nanamica, Surf is Dead, Needles & Garbstore
Launching Thursday 23rd November 2017 and Closing Sunday 17th December
All proceeds from the auction will directly support Safe Passage Charity
Hands Collectable will be showcased at the Garbstore.Ten shop – 9 Earlham Street WC2H 9 LL
How to Bid:
Option 1: By form in store or by post
- Select your hand
- Enter the amount - (reserve per hand £250)
- Fill in your name | Email | and phone number
- Return to store associate or post to:
Our Hands Auction
Couverture and the Garbstore
188 Kensington Park Road
London W11 2ES
Option 2: Online
Simply click here and complete the online bidding form.
Winners will be notified by email or by phone Monday 18th December.
Payment must be made within 24 hours by either:
-Cardholder present payments (chip & pin) at the shop
-Bank transfer into the relevant account
Items will be posted to the highest bidder, although any additional costs will have to be met by the purchaser. Alternatively, items can be collected by winners at Garbstore.Ten, 9 Earlham Street, WC2H 9LL.
- It is advised that interested bidders would view items in person. Condition will not be accepted for a reason to return.
- Bidder’s Responsibility: Each bidder that places a bid is required to complete the transaction if they place the winning bid (or their bid is otherwise accepted), as a bid is a legally binding commitment to purchase the item. When you place a bid on any item, you are accepting personal liability for the purchase price, any applicable taxes, any and all shipping and packing costs, and all other applicable charges.
- Shipping and Handling. The buyer is required to pay all shipping, packing, and transit insurance fees and costs for purchased property. We may, but are not obligated to, provide support in the shipping process, such as facilitating communication or payment between buyers and shippers, or recommending third-party service providers. However, any such support or recommendations are for convenience only and do not constitute or imply any representation, warranty, or assumption of liability of any kind by us.
- Return: No return or refund will be issued.
Hands measure approximately 25.5CM High, 15.5cm wide, 12CM deep
Hand-painted / Paper-Collage
Bespoke Herringbone Wool Glove
Made by: Daiki Suzuki
Made by: Neist
Sneeze Magazine / Better
Made by: Avi Gold
Made by: Yuki Matsuda
Paper-Collage Resin Finish
Surf is Dead
Bespoke multi-coloured patchwork glove.
Spray painted Base
Bespoke white soft leather baseball glove with red linen stitching