Monitaly's Peasant Jacket is inspired by the 50's vintage Thai farmer indigo jacket that was once workwear for rice farmers. Monitaly have westernised the design by making it more simplistic, featuring French seam construction for a clean internal look. Finished with a crew neck, buttoned front closure and 2 front patch pockets.
- Fits true to size, designed for a relaxed fit.
- Military-standard melamine buttons.
- No seam on shoulder and armhole.
- Monitaly's exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric.
- 100% Water-resistant Cotton Poplin.
- Made in LA, California.