- Garbstore Trading LLP (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Garbstore Trading LLP of 188 Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 2ES.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms or our newsletter on our site www.couvertureandthegarbstore.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information you give us.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. Th is cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|_ATUVC||AddThis social share feature (www.addthis.com)|
|_ET_ID.[A-Z/0-9].UNDEFINED||Recommend Pro tracking service information on products you have viewed (recommend.pro)|
|_ET_SES.[A-Z0-9].UNDEFINED||Recommend Pro tracking service information on products you have viewed (recommend.pro)|
|MAGE-MESSAGES||Stores website notifications (Standard Magento feature)|
|__cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|incap_ses_#||Preserves users states across page requests.|
|JSESSIONID||Preserves users states across page requests.|
|product_data_storage||Necessary for the compare-products function on the website.|
|optimizelyBuckets||Stores settings on Optimizely user experience experiments and variations that the visitor has been bucketed into. This ensures the visitor consistently sees the same variation, even over multiple sessions.|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Used to measure how selected users react to targeted changes to the website's content and functionality, in order to determine what variation is most efficacious in terms of converting users to customers.|
|optimizelySegments||Used by Optimizely to store the user's audience and dimension in formation (e.g., browser, campaign, mobile, source type, custom dimension ).|
|__lc_vv||LiveChat Service. Contains data for correct working of service|
|__livechat||LiveChat Service. Contains data for correct working of service|
|__livechat_lastvisit||LiveChat Service. Contains info about last visited page|
|main_window_timestamp||LiveChat Service. Current time in timestamp format|
|message_text||LiveChat Service. Used to store message|
|notification[status_ping]||LiveChat Service. Used for get info about user status on site|
|recent_window||LiveChat Service. Used for get info about user browser window used|
|__lc.visitor_id||LiveChat Service. Preserves users states across page requests.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.