Rachel Comey's Shatter Top is crafted from a silk blend developed with a well-established French weaving company. The mill used to make silk cloth in the Hudson Valley in the early 1900s, before returning to France. The short sleeve top features pleated ruffles on the shoulders, a keyhole opening that ties at the neck, drop shoulders and a high-low hem.
Model is 5ft 8" and wears size UK8.
- True to size, relaxed fit.
- Pleated, ruffled shoulder detail.
- 70% Polyester, 40% Silk.
- Made in the USA.
20% VAT will be deducted for non-EU orders
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £4.95
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50