- Watch K
Instrmnt K-Series watches are directly influenced by the science of materiality and colour theory. Made from nitrile rubber, a material created through a process of polymerisation that transforms molecular particles into more advanced, usable forms: in this case allowing for elasticity, longevity, and a silk-like texture. Inspired by the CMYK printing process, each watch takes the appearance of a specific dilution of black, 31%, 61% and 100%. The resulting unpigmented shades are applied to both the PVD coating of the steel watch cases and the rubber straps.
- Swiss Ronda 585 3H movement.
- PVD Coated 40mm sandblasted casing.
- Sapphire crystal glass.
- 5 ATM water resistance.
- 18mm rubber strap, Made in Italy.
- 61 Mid Grey.
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.50