Danish designer Henrik Vibskov holds a penchant for designing against conventions, and in his new season collection we see him disrupting scale and structure with the Leek Skirt. The mega patch pockets set against clean, panelled lines, which are in turn disrupted by the chaotic floral colour blocking, are an ode to the designer’s unrestrained vision. The skirt falls in a billowing skater silhouette and features a colour block waist belt.
Model is 5'9 and wears size S
- Fits true to size
- Patch pockets.
- Colour block wide fabric belt.
- 64% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 17% Cotton, brocade fabric
20% VAT will be deducted for non-EU orders
- Collect in store (available next working day from 1pm GMT) - £0
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £0