Yuki Matsuda Decade T-Shirt White
The Garbstore Decade Tee is a series of t-shirts celebrating the Garbstore's 10th Anniversary. Each tee has been designed by one of the makers behind some of our favourite labels, collaborators and retailers that we have met and worked with over the 10 years of Garbstore. We pay homage to these relationships, which span the globe, by donating proceeds to the Refugee Crisis, a global issue so prevalent at this time.
Yuki Matsuda is truly an emissary of craft. Establishing Yuketen in 1989, the man behind the exceptional hand made shoes has gone on to use the umbrella of Meg Company to champion quality goods from accessories (Epperson Mountaineering) to clothing (Monitaly). Using small producers all over the world, Yuki Matsuda's, Meg Company, is a showcase for grassroots/craft production.
Model is 6ft 2" and wears size large.
- True to Size.
- Bias-cut self neck band.
- Twin stitch finishing.
- Classic cut.
- 100% 130g Slub knit jersey.
- Collect in store (1-2 Working Days) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (DPD) - £4.95
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Mainland UK Only) (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £10.95
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.95