Kenneth Mckenzie Decade T-Shirt White
The Garbstore Decade Tee is a series of t-shirts celebrating the Garbstore's 10th Anniversary. Each tee has been designed by one of the makers behind some of our favourite labels, collaborators and retailers that we have met and worked with over the 10 years of Garbstore. We pay homage to these relationships, which span the globe, by donating proceeds to the Refugee Crisis, a global issue so prevalent at this time.
Kenneth MacKenzie is a staple of British menswear. The Glaswegian who cut his teeth at Duffer St. George before starting the infamous 6786, which proved a successful move and has kept him busy the last 20 years. Still going strong, Kenneth was an early adapter in season-less development and produces clothing which transcends the fashion calendar.
Model is 6ft 2" and wears size large.
- True to Size.
- Bias-cut self neck band.
- Twin stitch finishing.
- Classic cut.
- 100% 130g Slub knit jersey.
- Collect in store (1-2 Working Days) - £0
- 2-3 Working Days (DPD) - £4.95
- Saturday/Sunday Delivery (Mainland UK Only) (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £10.95
- Next Working Day (If ordered before 12pm GMT) - £6.95